
We have had a great year. We couldn't be a happier family. Of course we have had our share of stress this year, but really who doesn't? We are just happy to be so blessed. Zach works really hard so I can be home taking care of our beautiful kids. It is sometimes hard, but so worth it. This year I have realized how truly blessed we are. I am so grateful for the gospel and that we can be together forever. I want nothing more than to have my husband and kids forever, they are what I live for.
Cute family pic Min! I always become more grateful this time of year too. I guess cause I stop and reflect on what I have. We are very blessed with great husbands and adorable kids. :)
ReplyDeleteWHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND HOW LUCKY WE ARE TO BE THE PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS !!!!! WE LOVE YOU ARE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteCute picture.
ReplyDeleteThat picture looks so cute on your blog Mindy! Happy Holidays and we will have to get together for a play date again. Take care and hope you guys stay healthy!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a way cute pic! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete