skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Rice cereal and Brooke
Brooke had rice cereal a few weeks ago and loved it. I have never had a kid that would cry when the food was all gone. I guess now I do.
What? What do you mean it's gone!!
1 comment:
Gwendolyn
December 10, 2009 at 7:32 PM
That's funny, Karter was the same way.
I can't get over how much she looks like you Min!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
minnzach
I love being a wife and mother. Nothing to me is more important than being there for the special people in my life.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
2011
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(17)
▼
December
(3)
Our Family
Gingerbread Land
Rice cereal and Brooke
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
Friends and Family Blogs
Jeremy and Raeanne
Wendy and Rich Merrill
Melissa and Chris Kelley
Josh and Ashley Roberts
Brandon and Holly Baldwin
Wendy and Sheldon Nixon
That's funny, Karter was the same way.
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how much she looks like you Min!!