Sure she's cute, but it's 6am and she was up at 5am screaming. I finally gave up on the idea of her falling back asleep and decided to get the laundry done.
OH MY GOSH MIN!!!! She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to come do your pics! Let's pick a day next week, sorry it's taken me forever. I work Tuesday other then that I"m free. Let me know what works best for you guys.
Do we have the cutiest grandkids or what!!! love those pictures of her I just want to hold her and kiss her those little fat cheeks..next Thurdsay cannot wait Love dad and mom even at 5:00 in the morning I would still hug her....
I love the top picture Mindy! She is getting so big! I wish she was a better sleeper for you. My trick with Hailey is that she gets ignored a lot because I have to deal with Affinity....so Hailey has had to teach herself how to fall asleep and regulate her own schedule. Thank goodness she has because I can barely do it now even though she is the best baby! I guess you can just remember that it won't be that way forever :)
OH MY GOSH MIN!!!! She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to come do your pics! Let's pick a day next week, sorry it's taken me forever. I work Tuesday other then that I"m free. Let me know what works best for you guys.
ReplyDeleteDo we have the cutiest grandkids or what!!! love those pictures of her I just want to hold her and kiss her those little fat cheeks..next Thurdsay cannot wait Love dad and mom even at 5:00 in the morning I would still hug her....
ReplyDeleteI am holding you to that one mom!! If she wakes up and your staying here I am so waking you up!!
ReplyDeleteYes, cute! It's hard to be upset with them when they pull faces like that! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the top picture Mindy! She is getting so big! I wish she was a better sleeper for you. My trick with Hailey is that she gets ignored a lot because I have to deal with Affinity....so Hailey has had to teach herself how to fall asleep and regulate her own schedule. Thank goodness she has because I can barely do it now even though she is the best baby! I guess you can just remember that it won't be that way forever :)
ReplyDelete