Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gingerbread Land





We had a family night and helped the kids make Gingerbread houses out of graham crackers. The kids are amazed at the gingerbread houses at a local grocery store, they have a display of a whole bunch of them. So, I decided that we should make some. I knew the messy consequences (which ended up being tons of little tiny balls all over the kitchen floor) We caught the kids running after each other throwing them all over the kitchen. Kids, kids, kids!! Anyway, we had a lot of fun. Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. pretty cute pictures. I love the house. We are going over to our neighors next week for family night and makin a ginger bread house also. Kids sure love doing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! And way fun idea, I'm gonna have to do this with X. Thanks Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive houses! That's probably one of my favorite Christmas traditions. i guess I'll have to get going on that. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete