Monday, April 19, 2010

My Daddy and me

Since I rarely post about my guy, I thought I should post this way cute picture of Brookie just chillin out with her dad. She is always excited to see her daddy and to play with him, Dad is way cooler to play with than mom. He taught her how to make a car drive and make sounds while pushing it around. Now she always wants to take Chase's cars when he's playing, and is constantly taking off towards his room. If we loose her, we know where to look. (Not that I have ever lost her!!)

2 comments:

  1. That;s sooo cute! A little daddys girl. And I can totally see Zach being the shot gun dad when the boys come to the door to date his daughters. :) What a good dad that Zach is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way cute!! But Zach has something on his face. :) KIDDING. What a cute little daddy/daughter pic.

    ReplyDelete