Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kids, kids and more kids






It's all about the kids, i guess because that is who I usually end of taking pics of. So, here are all the updates on them.
Turns out, Chase cannot see. So, our little guy got glasses yesterday. He looks really cute, except he is driving me nuts with them already. He cleans them constantley and never wants to take them off. The rule is he is not supposed to wear them outside. We will see how that works out.

Belle is going to start preschool this fall and is very excited. She is a smart little thing and I know she will love it.

Brooke is just the funniest baby ever. She is always copying the kids or us, if we cough she coughs back. She can wave hello and goodbye if she feels like it. I saw her with her leg propped up on the car seat while she was drinking her bottle and wanted to take a picture, so I got out the camera and when I went to snap it she took her bottle out of her mouth and smiled. It was perfect timing too. She is a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. CHASE LOOKS SOO CUTE IN GLASSES! He's a little stud! It's funny how much kids fill up our lives now huh? They're just so dang cute taking pictures of them is the most fun thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase looks so cute with his glasses! And the girls are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look super cute in glasses. He reminds me of Connley a little bit. What cute, funny kids you have.

    ReplyDelete