Then on Friday we had to make bird houses. Apparently everything Chase sees on TV we must have. So, he saw a commercial for bird houses, thus we have made bird houses.
Any clue on how we can actually get a bird to come and live in one? Any suggestions would be great. My kids reminded me that Curious George has birds in his bird house. So, here I am being compared to a monkey! That's great. Hopefully I am smarter than one huh. I still can't believe Brooke slept while we made them, then woke up right after we were done. Amazing since she is the worlds best power napper.
Cool, Rich wants to make birdhouses for some weird reason too. Guess we'll have to try it. Looks like they had fun!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun however, I ended up doing most of it. They get a little too crazy with the glue!
ReplyDelete