Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The hunger games MOVIE!

Okay, Most of you won't care as much as I do about this, but I am way excited for this movie to come out. I don't read all that much but, this series was my favorite. If you haven't read it, DO. You will not be disappointed at all. I came across a post that shows who they have cast for the three main people. I am totally going to see this when it is in theaters, Zach just doesn't know it yet! I think you will have to copy and paste into your browser to pull it up.

http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173998

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am SOOO excited for this too! I LOVE those books. I hope they do a good job on the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should double date to the movie, maybe Zach would go then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Zach doesn't go, I'm coming to kidnap you and your going with a bunch of giddy girls for a girls night out!:) I'm just finishing the last book. Can't wait for the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete