Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sick and sicker

Well we just can't get better at our house. Chase started off with shingles a few weeks ago and he is actually better now. But, Belle and Brooke just haven't been getting better, so, I took them to the Dr. last night. Turns out that Belle has a sinus infection and an ear infection and Brooke has RSV and a double ear infection. So, they are both on antibiotics and Brooke has to use the nubulizer for 4 days. Hopefully they will start to feel better soon, I could really use some sleep!

4 comments:

  1. Ah Min that sucks! I'm sorry:( X has this dumb cough that won't go away, I'm about ready to take him in. He misses Belle at Preschool so I hope she gets feeling better soon. Especially by Wednesday, she can't miss that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's no good. Hope they all get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mindy, you guys have been on my mind all day and I was hoping you all were getting better. I'm so sorry to hear how sick the girls are. I can certainly help you out this week if you want. Just call me! We'll keep you all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry they are all so sick. RSV is horrible. Bree had that when she was 4 months old. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

    ReplyDelete