Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Belle!




Belle turned 5, (cannot believe she is 5). She had a fun birthday though, her grandparents and a few aunts,uncles, and cousins came over for cake and ice cream. On her birhtday she got to go out with the family to eat at a restaurant, and then on presidents day I took the kids to the classic fun center. So, she just had tons of fun turning 5. She is very excited to go to school with Chase this fall and cannot wait.

4 comments:

  1. Wish we could've made it to the fun center:( We really need to go again this summer. X loves that Belle, I found out that letter he wrote her was suppose to be for her birthday. On the day of her birthday X was looking every where for it and I reminded him he gave it to her on Valentines and he got all sad and said "Mom that was her birthday gift" Haha funny lil kids.
    Happy Birthday Belle your sure an adorable liil 5 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! She was so excited when she turned 5 because she was the same age as X. He is so sweet, when i had to go get her early from school because she didn't feel good, he was so nice to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is flying by and I cannot believe she is 5 already! She is a doll and I'm so sorry we missed her little party. We'll be there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, time flies! Happy Birthday to Belle!

    ReplyDelete