A woman that Zach works with has family in Thailand. She went to visit around Christmas and since Zach always works on her car she brought back all of us some cute clothes. I guess we will have to get a picture of Zach and I in our clothes too.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cool!
ReplyDeleteYes, I would very much like to see you and Zach in yours. Get on that would ya? :)
Those are way cute Min! We need to schedule a day to do pics:)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Adorable!!!!! This has to be one of my favorite pictures of your kids! :)
ReplyDeleteWendy, Ours aren't as cute! Zach's is a black t-shirt with a HUGE dragon on it. Chase even said "What's up with the dragons?" Mine is pretty cool though it's a little like the kids.
ReplyDeleteOh, Holly your too nice. I thought it was a crappy picture but, believe me it was the only one I could use. They were not willing to cooperate.
they are so cute! We haven't seen you guys in forever! I feel bad that we had to miss Belle's birthday party :(
ReplyDeleteYeah, we missed you guys! I need to give more notice, sorry:(
ReplyDelete