


I cannot believe my little Belle is 6 already. I still remember the day she was born, so small and absolutely perfect. I was surprised when they let me hold her after she was born and they didn't rush her off like they did Chase. I am so grateful everyday for her, she helps me out all the time and is a great big sister to Brooke. Even though Brooke doesn't do much to deserve it. There are days I think she should be in charge, she would do so much better than me. She is so much more patient than me. Happy Birthday Belle! We love you:)
She is growing up! She is a doll. Sorry we totally missed her party. That ended up being one of the worst days for us this year.....everything was going wrong and Brandon and I were tired and at each other's throats! Hope she had a good birthday. We will have to get together soon.....that is if I can get over this flu bug!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya. I have strep right now and I have been on antibiotics for 3 days and still really don't feel any better. It's kickin my butt!
ReplyDeleteAwe happy birthday to sweet adorable belle! We really need to get together for a play date! X misses his girl:)
ReplyDeleteBelle would LOVE that!
Delete