When Zach is working at night homework is extremely stressfull for me. Usually, the stress is caused by one little Brookie not letting me help Chase. She believes she has to be up at the table and pulling at his paper or finding a crayon or pencil and coloring on it. So, tonight Chase was reading his homework with me over on the couch and I kept hearing a thump, thump, noise. This is what I turned around to. Not a great activity but we got Chase's homework done quietly. Her face is so serious about the project. She is a determined little baby. Then she got a bumblebee pillow pet for christmas and she loves to ride it around the house, with the help of Zach or I. This is her telling us she is ready for Barry the Bee to take her for a ride.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Brookie, Kittens, and sewing.
When Zach is working at night homework is extremely stressfull for me. Usually, the stress is caused by one little Brookie not letting me help Chase. She believes she has to be up at the table and pulling at his paper or finding a crayon or pencil and coloring on it. So, tonight Chase was reading his homework with me over on the couch and I kept hearing a thump, thump, noise. This is what I turned around to. Not a great activity but we got Chase's homework done quietly. Her face is so serious about the project. She is a determined little baby. Then she got a bumblebee pillow pet for christmas and she loves to ride it around the house, with the help of Zach or I. This is her telling us she is ready for Barry the Bee to take her for a ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that little girl! She is so freaking cute! Especially that last pic with her hair all down. Soooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteCute stuff Mindy! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Why does time have to go by so fast?
ReplyDeleteThat's cute!! My kids love to stack the groceries up before I can get them put away, they build forts on the kitchen table.
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem with Zach letting my help Karter with homework. Maybe I'll let him play in the pantry. :)