Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our pictures

















I am so grateful to have such a great husband and sweet little kids. We had a lot of fun having our pictures taken, (especially Chase) he's the little model of the family I guess. The picture of the tree was mine and Zach's place to go in high school to hang out and talk. All the memories we had there and now we have the pictures to remind us. Thanks Ashley for the great pictures!

4 comments:

  1. Awww cute! :) You really do have such a cute little family! I had fun doing your guys pics cause your so care free and fun to be around. Glad ya like them:) Good job on getting the header changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Mindy! I'm so happy that you have such a sweet little family. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out WAY cute Min! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks Wendy! You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete