Monday, July 19, 2010

A Day at the Farm

My cousin Don, who is on my Dad's side owns a dairy farm up north of Logan. So, we asked if we could come and show the kids. We rode horses and four-wheelers, fed the calves and went into the milking building. We had so much fun, and Zach wants to go back and work there. We learned a little about the farm life and we both agreed that having a farm would be awesome, it's not just a job, it's more of a family job. It would be so great to live a slower pace of life and get back to a time where family was more important than anything else. If we could, we would go be farmers!!


Zach was giving the four-wheeler rides, here is Brooke, Belle and Chase.

4 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya! I'd love to live on a farm. Even tho it'd be so much work it'd be so nice to be away from the business of society. That is if my farm did well enough to support my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo sad that Lacey didn't get to go to the farm. I KNOW she would have loved it so so much! We will have to do it again and hopefully she won't have a bladder infection again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We most definantely will go again. We seriously loved it so much!! I told them that you guys couldn't come. They said that next time they will take the boat out to Oneida after the farm to do some skiing. So, maybe Brandon will come up with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! I couldn't do the farm life but I'll come visit you and Ash on your farms. :)

    ReplyDelete