Chase also got a haircut the night before, and Belle wanted her hair cut as well. So, to keep her feeling like she was as important as Chase, Zach cut her hair. While I bathed Chase I was quite surprised at how short her hair was cut. I was expecting a small trim, not a chop! But, she likes it and after I styled it, I like it too. Except she looks older.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
School and Haircuts, Oh My!
Well, Chase had his first day of school, ( kind of )He had orientation and then we came home and he will take a test one other day this week. So, he will officially start school next week. He is very excited.



Chase also got a haircut the night before, and Belle wanted her hair cut as well. So, to keep her feeling like she was as important as Chase, Zach cut her hair. While I bathed Chase I was quite surprised at how short her hair was cut. I was expecting a small trim, not a chop! But, she likes it and after I styled it, I like it too. Except she looks older.
Chase also got a haircut the night before, and Belle wanted her hair cut as well. So, to keep her feeling like she was as important as Chase, Zach cut her hair. While I bathed Chase I was quite surprised at how short her hair was cut. I was expecting a small trim, not a chop! But, she likes it and after I styled it, I like it too. Except she looks older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute hair cut on Belle. It does make her look older.
ReplyDeleteDang Zach is quite the talented daddy! First he makes a baby sling now he's chopping hair. Looks like ya got a winner Min.:) I like the new do, it goes well with her cute lil personality. Let me know if ya cry on Chase's first real day.
ReplyDeleteI cried when he went to preschool, but he was crying too so that didn't help. I don't think he will cry this time so maybe I won't hopefully!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the first day of school! Karter said he had a "great" day. Chase is in kindergarten? Bell's hair looks cute, I'm a fan of the bob. She looks like you!
ReplyDeleteYup, he's in kindergarten. I'm glad Karter had a great day, it makes it easier to send them out into the world.
ReplyDelete