Saturday, January 31, 2009
Okay, I am new at this so here we go. For those who may not know I am married to Zach Hamblin and we met when we were Sophomores in high school. We were married June 27, 2000 and have been happy ever since. Chase was born on May 11, 2004 and Belle was born on Feb. 17, 2006. We are expecting baby #3 around July 29, 2009. I don't have pictures of Zach and I as of yet so, I will start when we got a digital camera and that was when Belle was born and then try to update from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay!!! Your finally here. Looks cute. If ya want scrap book back grounds you can link to my blog then click on the Dots icon in the top left hand corner. It'll tell ya details from there. And I saw that you may have joined face book I'll have to check it out. And the others can link to your blog when you comment on theirs. Like if you click on my picture next to this post it'll take ya to my blog. But I'll tell them your link anyways. I'm so happy now I can keep up to date with ya!
ReplyDeleteOh I guess yours doesn't have pics so just click my name "Ash"
ReplyDelete